This episode is a recording of a lunchtime event held at Unity Books in Wellington on 14 October 2020.
I’m really grateful to Eamonn Marra who made this recording and let me publish it here.
Dr Elinor Chisolm is a qualitative and historical researcher with a particular interest in housing, urban form, power and the social determinants of health. Her current research projects focus on mixed-tenure redevelopment, experiences of eviction and forced moves, and the impact of Healthy Housing Initiatives.
Thank you so much Unity Books and everyone who came along.
Or you can listen to it here:
Ep 103: Elements 17 – Point. Ebony Lamb talks to Pip Adam about a self-portrait photographed by Ebony Lamb. – Better off Read
- Ep 103: Elements 17 – Point. Ebony Lamb talks to Pip Adam about a self-portrait photographed by Ebony Lamb.
- Ep 102: Elements 16 – Point. Cassie Hart talks to Pip Adam about Butcherbird by Cassie Hart.
- Ep 101: Elements 15 – Point. Emma Hislop talks to Pip Adam about Daisy Johnson's short story 'The Hunt'.
- Ep 100: Elements 14 – Point. Cassandra Barnett talks to Pip Adam about a Wooden Croaking Frog Percussion Instrument.
- Ep 99: Elements 13 – Plot. Ash Davida Jane talks to Pip Adam about ‘Kiss of the Sun’ by Mary Ruefle and ‘pool party’ by Ash Davida Jane.