This episode is a recording of a lunchtime event held at Unity Books in Wellington on 14 October 2020.
I’m really grateful to Eamonn Marra who made this recording and let me publish it here.
Dr Elinor Chisolm is a qualitative and historical researcher with a particular interest in housing, urban form, power and the social determinants of health. Her current research projects focus on mixed-tenure redevelopment, experiences of eviction and forced moves, and the impact of Healthy Housing Initiatives.
Thank you so much Unity Books and everyone who came along.
Or you can listen to it here:
Ep 92: Elements 6 – Place. Ann Shelton talks to Pip Adam about her work The Witch, Pennyroyal (Mentha sp.), 2020 – Better off Read
- Ep 92: Elements 6 – Place. Ann Shelton talks to Pip Adam about her work The Witch, Pennyroyal (Mentha sp.), 2020
- Ep 91: Elements 5 – Place. Kerry Donovan Brown talks to Pip Adam about Beatrix Potter's 'The Tale of Samuel Whiskers' or 'The Roly-Poly Pudding'.
- Ep 90: Elements 4 – Place. Charlie Pearson, Helen Lehndorf and Marolyn Krasner talk to Pip Adam about the postcodes 4410 to 4412.
- Ep 89: Elements 3 – Place. Rose Lu talks to Pip Adam about a cleaver.
- Ep 88: Elements 2 – Place. Victor Rodger talks to Pip Adam about Club Paradiso.