This episode is a recording of a lunchtime event held at Unity Books in Wellington on 14 October 2020.
I’m really grateful to Eamonn Marra who made this recording and let me publish it here.
Dr Elinor Chisolm is a qualitative and historical researcher with a particular interest in housing, urban form, power and the social determinants of health. Her current research projects focus on mixed-tenure redevelopment, experiences of eviction and forced moves, and the impact of Healthy Housing Initiatives.
Thank you so much Unity Books and everyone who came along.
Or you can listen to it here:
Ep 107: Elements 21 – Character. Tatyana Kulida talks to Pip Adam about Henry Miller’s ‘To Paint is to Love Again’. – Better off Read
- Ep 107: Elements 21 – Character. Tatyana Kulida talks to Pip Adam about Henry Miller’s ‘To Paint is to Love Again’.
- Ep 106: Elements 20 – Character. Tara Black talks to Pip Adam about René Magritte‘s ‘The Treachery of Images‘.
- Ep 105: Elements 19 – Character. Rachel O‘Neill talks to Pip Adam about Andrea Arnold‘s film Milk.
- Ep 104: Elements 18 – Point. Kirsten McDougall talks to Pip Adam about first-person perspective.
- Ep 103: Elements 17 – Point. Ebony Lamb talks to Pip Adam about a self-portrait photographed by Ebony Lamb.