This episode is a recording of a lunchtime event held at Unity Books in Wellington on 14 October 2020.
I’m really grateful to Eamonn Marra who made this recording and let me publish it here.
Dr Elinor Chisolm is a qualitative and historical researcher with a particular interest in housing, urban form, power and the social determinants of health. Her current research projects focus on mixed-tenure redevelopment, experiences of eviction and forced moves, and the impact of Healthy Housing Initiatives.
Thank you so much Unity Books and everyone who came along.
Or you can listen to it here:
Ep 86: Dan Kois talks to Pip Adam about 'Train Dreams' by Denis Johnson – Better off Read
- Ep 86: Dan Kois talks to Pip Adam about 'Train Dreams' by Denis Johnson
- Ep 85: Caitlin Smith talks to Pip Adam about ‘Shoulder Charge’ by Jesca Hoop and ‘Another Goodbye’ by Caitlin Smith
- Ep 84: Renter Writes – Eamonn Marra and Murdoch Stephens talk to Dr Elinor Chisholm at Unity Books Wellington
- Ep 83: Brannavan Gnanalingam and Pip Adam talk to Kirsten McDougall at Unity Books Wellington
- Ep 82: Sound Series 10 – Showcase with Sudha Rao