This episode is a recording of a lunchtime event held at Unity Books in Wellington on 23 September 2020.
We talked to the amazing Kirsten McDougall
Thank you so much Unity Books and everyone who came along.
Or you can listen to it here:
Ep 103: Elements 17 – Point. Ebony Lamb talks to Pip Adam about a self-portrait photographed by Ebony Lamb. – Better off Read
In the third episode in the Point season of Elements, I talk to Ebony Lamb about point of view and how it relates to her work as a photographer and song-writer. We use as starting point for this discussion Ebony's portrait below. Which you can see here: https://better-read.com/2021/09/08/ep-103-elements-17/
- Ep 103: Elements 17 – Point. Ebony Lamb talks to Pip Adam about a self-portrait photographed by Ebony Lamb.
- Ep 102: Elements 16 – Point. Cassie Hart talks to Pip Adam about Butcherbird by Cassie Hart.
- Ep 101: Elements 15 – Point. Emma Hislop talks to Pip Adam about Daisy Johnson's short story 'The Hunt'.
- Ep 100: Elements 14 – Point. Cassandra Barnett talks to Pip Adam about a Wooden Croaking Frog Percussion Instrument.
- Ep 99: Elements 13 – Plot. Ash Davida Jane talks to Pip Adam about ‘Kiss of the Sun’ by Mary Ruefle and ‘pool party’ by Ash Davida Jane.