This episode is a recording of a lunchtime event held at Unity Books in Wellington on 23 September 2020.
We talked to the amazing Kirsten McDougall
Thank you so much Unity Books and everyone who came along.
Or you can listen to it here:
Ep 107: Elements 21 – Character. Tatyana Kulida talks to Pip Adam about Henry Miller’s ‘To Paint is to Love Again’. – Better off Read
In the third episode in the Character season of Elements, I talk to Tatyana Kulida about character and how it relates to her work. We use Henry Miller’s book ‘To Paint is to Love Again’ as a starting point for this discussion. Here is a link to Tatyana’s website
- Ep 107: Elements 21 – Character. Tatyana Kulida talks to Pip Adam about Henry Miller’s ‘To Paint is to Love Again’.
- Ep 106: Elements 20 – Character. Tara Black talks to Pip Adam about René Magritte‘s ‘The Treachery of Images‘.
- Ep 105: Elements 19 – Character. Rachel O‘Neill talks to Pip Adam about Andrea Arnold‘s film Milk.
- Ep 104: Elements 18 – Point. Kirsten McDougall talks to Pip Adam about first-person perspective.
- Ep 103: Elements 17 – Point. Ebony Lamb talks to Pip Adam about a self-portrait photographed by Ebony Lamb.